Indonesian Group Classes
A group class is a great way to meet new people and learn from each other. If cost is your concern, this is a good alternative as the price is much lower than private classes.
Indonesian group classes for beginners at Jembatan Bahasa start at the first week of every month. We can also begin the class as soon as we have enough students in a class.
How long: 20-hour Beginner Course, 60 minutes per session.
How many times: Twice a week.
|Item||Price for two students||Price for three students or more|
|A textbook and a flashcards app with audios||100,000||100,000|
Where: at Jembatan Bahasa, Jalan Subak Daksina Gg. Ayu no. 4, Tibubeneng.
What will you learn:
You will learn colloquial/everyday Indonesian with various topics, such as:
- Greetings and introduction
- Shopping and eating in a warung/restaurant
- Common public places and directions
- Renting a house
- Describing people
- Describing activities and jobs
- Essential everyday phrases
We also cover culture understanding and practical grammar points embedded in the topics above.
How to enroll:
If you have a classmate or classmates, you can start your group classes right away. WhatsApp at us to enroll and arrange your schedule.
If you don’t have a classmate yet, we can help you find classmates by signing up to our waiting list. A few things to know before signing up.
- This group class is for beginner students. If you are an intermediate or advanced speakers, we recommend you take our private classes to best suit your language needs.
- You must study for twice a week, 60 minutes each session for the first week of the study, you can adjust your time and frequency in a class along with your classmate(s), and teacher.
Once you’re happy with the conditions above, please fill in this form.